Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The journey begins here

I came here not to impress or to gain followers or whatnot. I came here to express and gain back myself.
Which I lost a long time ago, which now I miss and of which as of this writing I believe adrift some place unknown.

Its this cold fleeting feeling that fuels me to jump off this journey despite someone telling me its not my forte, that writing a piece is really not my thing and yes maybe they're right as I am more happy with my visual artistry. But I need this I need to shell our my broken ribs and start a new.

I need to know if I still could write. I need to re assess myself if I'm indeed back to normal or if I'm changed.
I have nothing else to brag and I have nothing more to lose too so keeping this fear is not an option.

Just jump.

Off to another wonderland.


No comments:

Post a Comment